Lockforce can provide Document Controller services, which allows your organization with the benefits of having a well-structured, up to date and auditable system and saving you money, in particularly small to medium-sized enterprises who do not have a large budget, yet still require this function to meet their business objectives.
- Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents
- Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems
- File documents accurately and ensure appropriate classification and storage
- Conduct document audits confirming they are current and accurately record evidence
- Ensure revised documents are accessible and identifiable
- Liaise with the Client and distribute information to all levels of project team and interested parties
- Manage the processes around documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Prepare update and monitoring reports.
Would like a copy of the Lockforce Quarterly News Letter, please contact us on http://lockforce.com.au/contact-us/ .
If you would like to discuss your companies needs further, please contact the Lockforce office nearest to you.