Lockforce can provide Management System Maintenance, which allows your organization with the benefits of meeting your legal compliance requirements, having a well-structured and auditable system and saving you money on employing a person to fill this role, particularly small to medium-sized enterprises who do not have a large budget, yet still require this function to meet their business objectives.
- Updating client’s Document Management System.
- Monitoring when documents are due for updating and schedule the document review.
- Initiating Corrective Actions reported personnel reporting via email.
- Monitoring Corrective Actions due dates and if evidence that has been uploaded is sufficient.
- Writing new procedures and providing document control.
- Scheduling internal audits.
- Answering any compliance questions.
- Monitoring changes in legislation and updating procedures if required.
- Monitoring when equipment is due for inspection.
- Monitoring the training matrix for when qualifications are due.
- Potentially schedule training in for personnel.
- Scheduling certification audits, if you are ISO certified.
- Developing training presentations.
- Providing internal conformance reports.
- Maintaining all required records correctly and accurately for easy retrieval.
Would like a copy of the Lockforce Quarterly News Letter, please contact us on http://lockforce.com.au/contact-us/ .
If you would like to discuss your companies needs further, please contact the Lockforce office nearest to you.