The scope of the program covered the development of the activity materials and the facilitation of High-Risk Security Awareness and Response Training to meet the ever-changing security environments for a University. These training workshops were customised to security incidents and other threats that are relevant within the University sector operating environment.
Some of these workshops and practical instruction consists of the following:
- What are the physical reactions and limitations that can affect survival
- IED awareness and what to do if one is discovered
- Detection and reporting a Hazard
- What is an active shooter
- Barricading considerations
- Coordinating a localised response
- First aid considerations for mass casualty response
- Protester Management
- Conflict Management & De-escalation Techniques
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Handover takeover (HOTO) to Emergency services.
If you Would like a copy of the Lockforce Quarterly News Letter, please contact us on https://lockforce.com.au/contact-us/ .
If you would like to discuss your company’s needs further, please contact the Lockforce office nearest to you.