The scope of the program covered the development of the activity materials and the facilitation of High-Risk Security Awareness and Response Training to meet the ever-changing security environments for a University. These workshops were customised to security incidents and other threats that are relevant within the University sector operating environment.
Some of these workshops and practical instruction consists of the following:
- What are the physical reactions and limitations that can affect survival
- IED awareness and what to do if one is discovered
- Detection and reporting a Hazard
- What is an active shooter
- Barricading considerations
- Coordinating a localised response
- First aid considerations for mass casualty response
- Protester Management
- Conflict Management & De-escalation Techniques
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Handover takeover (HOTO) to Emergency services.
Would like a copy of the Lockforce Quarterly News Letter, please contact us on http://lockforce.com.au/contact-us/ .
If you would like to discuss your company’s needs further, please contact the Lockforce office nearest to you.